List of Members of the Council (upto 25th November, 2017)
Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani, Union Minister of Human Resource Development
Smt. Aruna Jethwani, Pune
Representatives of Voluntary Organizations
- Shri Lakshman Chandiramani, President, Bharti Sindhu Sabha, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Shri Gautam Samrat, President, Bhartiya Sindhu Sabha, Ahmadabad, Gujarat
- Shri. Goverdhan Sharma Ghayal. Sindhi Adbi Sabha, Pune
- Shri Murlidhar Makhija, President, Bhartiya Sindhu Sabha, Raipur, Chattisgarh
Sindhi Scholars in the field of Sindhi languages/literature.
- Shri Bhagwan Atlani, Former Director, Rajasthan Akademi, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Shri Harish Devnani, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Shri Jhammu Chugani, Former Director, Sindhi Academy, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Shri Nandlal Khaturia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Dr. Ravi Teckchandani, Head of Sindhi Deptt., Delhi University, New Delhi
- Shri Ajit Manyal, Mumbai.
Prominent Public men Interested in promotion and development of Sindhi Language.
- Smt. Leela Kripalani, Ex. Principal, Eminent writer & Social Worker, Jodhpur
- Shri Kamlesh Moorjani, Pune
- Smt. Rashmi Ramani, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Shri Manish Devnani, Bhartiya Sindhu Samaj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Ms. Anjali Wadhwani, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Shri Gurumukh Jagwani, Jalgaon, Maharashtra
Chairman, Council of Scientific & Technical Terminology, R.K. Puram, New Delhi.
Two representatives of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Joint Secretary (Languages), Ministry of HRD, Deptt. of Higher Education, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Financial Adviser, Ministry of HRD, Deptt. of Higher Education, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Representative of four States/UTs having substantial Sindhi speaking population.
- Shri Kishore Girglani, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Smt. Kavita Israni, Eminent Social Worker, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Shri Hiro Thakur, Eminent Writer & Scholar, Delhi
- Dr. Jagdish Ajwani, Professor, Sindhi College, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore.
Director, Central Hindi Directorate, R.K. Puram, New Delhi.
Nominee of the Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
Director, National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language (NCPSL), R.K. Puram, New Delhi.